November 2nd, 2010 | Author: Motorcycle Mike
It’s a Yamaha V-star 650 Custom, and I’d like to make it a total bobber. Before I get a new fender I think I’ll just take the stock one off, anyone ever used a motorcycle without a rear fender? Do I really need it?
- I have a chrome plated motorcycle fender that is damaged and was wondering if there was anywhere that could…?
- How do I Custom Paint my Motorcycle?
- What is a fair price to custom paint a motorcycle. Just a basic color change and a small mural.?
- What is the name of that kit car with a motorcycle rear end?
- where can i get a custom motorcycle seat made for harley?
7 Responses to “Do I need a rear fender for my motorcycle?”
2010 amp bike bikes BMW cars chopper clutch crash custom motorcycle dad gas tank getting a tattoo harley Harley Davidson HD helmet honda insurance kawasaki money moto motorbike motorcycle motorcycle license Motorcycles ninja police quot Review scooter sport sportbike sportster suzuki tattoo tattoo artist Tattoos test thanks in advance the triumph Video wheel yamaha
- Kenny on How do you get into custom paint jobs for cars and motorcycles?
- Dan on How do you get into custom paint jobs for cars and motorcycles?
- Update Drivers License Address on 2010 Literbike Motorcycle Shootout: Aprilia RSV4 Factory vs. Ducati 1198S vs. KTM RC8R
- Ati Radeon Update Drivers on Do all Harley Davidson drivers look the same and act tough?
- jay_ on What is the best motorcycle for a beginner?