Is it just me or does the word chopper not have the real, authentic meaning that it used to have? Nowadays it is sometimes hard to tell the difference between what is really a chopper or not. What is the difference between a chopper and a custom motorcycle (if there is a difference)? I plan on building choppers real soon but I want to make I have the right idea of what really makes a chopper a chopper. Some people say they build choppers (OCC, Jesse James, etc..), but other people argue against them saying they dont build choppers but that they build custom bikes, it gets confusing sometimes. Whats your input on this? Thanks.
- How did Jesse James get started in the custom chopper and motorcycle business?
- Custom Motorcycle Question?
- Is there a bluetooth earpice that will work over the noise of a chopper motorcycle with a harley motor?
- Are there any good do it yourself kits for building a custom chopper?
- How would you rank these 3 custom motorcycle builders?