As a comparison, a car is considered to have "high mileage" if it averages I believe 15,000 miles per year, based on the year of the car. In other words, a 4-year old car should have no more than 60,000 miles on it otherwise it’s considered as being a high mileage vehicle. What’s the average mileage on an engine for a Harley Davidson motorcycle, per year?
- Is a motorcycle considered a recreational vehicle?
- What Harley davidson has the best gas mileage?
- How can I tell if a odometer has rolled over on a Harley Davidson Sportster ?
- What is a good first motorcycle that gets good mileage but can go highway speeds?
- How much is a 1980 Harley Davidson FXS Shovelhead Lowrider worth?